Here is the same information in a more printer friendly fashion:
- You contact me to express an interest. I send you a basic questionnaire about your project.
- Once you complete it, I will schedule a call with you to discuss your project in detail and answer any questions you have.
- If we agree we are a good fit, we work out the goals of the training, the final product, the price, and the timeline as part of our contracting process.
- You send me any outlines, articles, or old trainings that you want me to use during the process, and put me in touch with your subject matter experts.
- Once I have all of your materials and have interviewed your subject matter experts, I will create an outline for live trainings or a storyboard for eLearnings.
- I send you the outline/story board, and we schedule a call to discuss it.
- Once you have approved it, I will request any further materials I need (pictures, videos, branding materials, etc.…)
- Once I receive those materials, I will create the actual training materials.
- I send the training to you for approval. You give me your final edits, and I polish up the finished product.